April In Review
Here is an overview of what happened on the blog in April, just in case you missed anything or want a handy way to reference all of it.
- Indie Spotlight: Marsha Ward (Post, Interview)
- I introduced myself and gave a little background about why I know so much about websites.
- We discussed whether or not you need an author website.
- Lauraine Henderson talked about her journey to becoming an indie. (Her newest book releases tomorrow!)
- I showed you some great examples of author websites. (Don’t forget the resource page with even more examples.)
Coming Up in May
I’m going to continue on the subject of author websites in May. Here is a sneak peek at what I have planned.
- Indie Spotlight: Anna del C. Dye
- Tips on what pages and content to include on your author website.
- An introduction to the series: An Author Website in 10 Easy Steps
- I’ll cover the first 2 steps in the 10 step series. The rest will follow in coming months.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter to get monthly updates from Elegantly Self Published.